Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm a Liebster Blog Awardee!!

I received an award!! 
I am so excited and happy to have received this blog award from another blogger, Marilyn at 4YouWith Love!  I am a newbie to the DIY blogosphere and am having so much fun learning the ins-and-outs of it all.  To be recognized and thought of as creative is an honor!  Thanks, Marilyn!

According to Marilyn at 4YouWith Love, "Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved', but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea behind the Liebster Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers." 

The rules of the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave the award by linking back to them.
2. Give this award to five other bloggers (who have fewer than 200 readers), and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Best of all – bask in the glory, have fun and share the love!

The hard part is picking just 5 blogs.  I follow so many great ones (big and small).  I enjoy reading so many, but I finally narrowed it down......So, I am gonna share the love (and the joy of receiving an award) with the following awesome bloggers:
1.  Katie at Thrifty Finds and Redesigns
2. Holly at Bella Nest
3. Amy at Four Corners Design
4. Kindall at Kindall's Creations
5. Brandi & Meig at Crafty Girl Squared

Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Julie, thank you so much for the award... That's so sweet of you! Congrats on winning it yourself! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I love reading what you think about my projects, recipes, et cetera.