Saturday, February 11, 2012

Linky Followers Blog Hop

The blogosphere is all buzzing about GFC going away, so many of the blogs that I follow have started using the Linky Followers Tool.  I added it to my blog a week ago too.  I came across this Blog Hop at "It's So Very Cheri" and thought it might be a good idea to help spread the word.....
Here are the rules (copied from It's So Very Cheri):

1. You MUST have the Linky Followers tool on your site to participate.
2. You MUST follow the person who has the party on their site as a "thank you".
3. Just add your blog button to the Linky Party below.
4. Then grad the Blog Hop code. 
(You will find the code right under the Linky Party where it says CLICK HERE TO ENTER
just under that it says: WHAT IS A BLOG HOP? GET THE CODE HERE
Click on GET THE CODE HERE and enter it into a post on your site.
You can grab the party button code in the FOOTER at Its So Very Cheri
You can grab info from my post if it helps you with your post.)
5. Then, you follow other bloggers (as many as you want).  Leave each one a comment letting them know that you are following them and asking them to follow you back!





Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Following you back on GFC and Linky. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following you on Linky Follower. I would love it if you followed me back.I always enjoy meeting new Bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new Linky Follower! hope you follow back and come check out my great giveaways going on!

    http://giveawayhog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to find you via the Linky Blog Hop! I'm a new follower! Hope you can come visit mine: http://www.eccentricleopard.com/ - Tera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by from the Linky Party Hop. I hope you will visit www.laughterandgrace.com and follow back.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you via the Linky hop and have become your newest Linky follower. Looking forward to reading your future posts. Hope you get a chance to visit and perhaps follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new Linky follower from the hop, would love for you to come visit and follow if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I found your awesome blog from the Linky Follower Party Hop. I'm a new follower with Linky Follower.:) I hope you will visit my blog at http://kyatarinroom.blogspot.com/
    Have a wonderful day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi now following from the party by Lf,hope you will stop by my blog to see if you would like to follow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I love reading what you think about my projects, recipes, et cetera.