Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blog Design & Labor Day Weekend

So, what exciting things do you have planned for this long weekend?

I spent most of the morning "playing" with my blog design.  I think I like the new header.  I designed it myself using a digital scrapbooking software....super easy way to do this BTW.  I figure we rearrange our furniture in our homes, so why not our blog backgrounds?!?  Quite a few blogs that I follow have been giving some great blogging design tips out and I am having fun experimenting with a few...nothing fancy yet but we'll see.

Tomorrow my son and I are headed to LegoFest!  We are so excited to see what is in store for us there.  It is a 10-year-old boy's dream-come-true to be in a convention center filled with Legos!

Hope you all have a very happy Labor Day Weekend!