Thursday, April 12, 2012

"Close to my Heart" Party!

I am hosting my first "Close to my Heart" party this weekend!


If you never heard of CTMH, they are a paper crafting/scrapbooking/stamping company and my mother is the newest local consultant. How fun is that??
April 2012 Constant Campaign: Dotty for You
Source: Close to my Heart
I totally expect to be doing more "paper projects" in the future....esp. now that I have an inside track (*wink).

I'll post pics later to show you what projects we do.  And, if any of you in the San Antonio area are ever interested in hosting a CTMH gathering or ordering products, please let me know and I'll get you in touch with my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I love reading what you think about my projects, recipes, et cetera.