Monday, March 12, 2012

A Game of Blog Tag

A little fun and a great way to get to know other bloggers….what a fun Spring Break game:  Blog Tag!!
Katie over at Creatively Living tagged me in this game of blog tag, so now everyone will get a chance to know a little more about me.
Rules of the Game:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
3. Tag 5-11 people and link them in your post.
4. Let them know you have tagged them.

Here are my answers to Katie’s questions:
1. What have been your most popular posts?
Based on page views, my most popular post has easily been my Recessed Lighting Conversion.  Running a close 2nd and 3rd is my Old Window Photo Display and my DIY Dragonfly.
2. Floral or graphic prints?
Floral….always have loved florals.
3. What advice could you give to bloggers?
I’m too new to give advice as a blogger….but as a reader, I would say that the best posts are honest and give the reader a sense that you are talking about a project with a friend!
4. Why do you Blog?
It is a great outlet for my hobbies and connecting with others!
5. What is your favorite color scheme?
I love bright colors, but I always end-up drawn back to pale blues and creams and whites…
6. One word that describes you?
Mom.
7. The most craziest thing you have done?
I don’t know…I haven’t done anything really crazy.  Maybe I need to work on this one…
8. What is your favorite room in your house?
This is a hard one…I love both my kitchen and my living room….it’s a tie!
9. Your dream vacation and who would you bring?
I’ve always wanted to go on a photo safari of Africa!  I would take my son for sure!
10. How would you describe your decor style?
Hmm….shabby-chic/country/traditional??  Is that a style?
11. What makes you happy?
My boy!  I so enjoy being his mother!


That’s it!


Now I am tagging:
1. Jordan @ ElizabethGrace Blog
2. Jennifer @ Finding My Way in Texas
3. The Wayward Girls
4. Connie @ Salvage Savvy
5. Ashley @ Domestic Imperfection
Please answer the following questions:
1. What is your all-time favorite book?
2. One word that describes you?
3. What is your dream job?
4. What are you most proud of?
5. Cook or eat out?
6. “Must watch” shows on your DVR?
7. Biggest pet peeve?
8. How long have you been blogging?
9. What is your favorite room in your home and why?
10. What is your go-to easy dinner recipe (for those times when your projects have taken over!!)?
11. What was the last thing you pinned on Pinterest?
TAG…You’re it!

DSCN7111

1 comment:

  1. Awww :) Thanks for tagging me :) I played this game last month (in this post http://findingmywayintexas.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-im-it.html) and its a TON of fun!
    I don't know that I can say ALL TIME favorite book, but at the top of the list is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I love reading what you think about my projects, recipes, et cetera.